TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND REFUND POLICY
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT & PROCESSING
Credit Card payments are collected by the payment provider of the customers’ choice (as the customer chooses) acting as an authorized agent of New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. ; The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated the payment provider of the customer’s choice.
OPERATORS AND WHO YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH
New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. is the operator of the Drunken Monkey and all tours operated under the brand “Drunken Monkey Prague” including but not limited to ; Craft Beer Tour; VIP Cocktail tour; Spirit liquor Tour. But not including “Drunken Monkey Pub Crawl”;
New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. sells tickets on behalf of and license it’s brand “The Drunken Monkey Prague” to external providers as mentioned on tickets provided by New Bohemian Tours s.r.o.
Your Contract with New Bohemian Tours s.r.o.:
Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. and the Client comes into existence. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Czech Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Courts. No employee of New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Prague. However, New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
- New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. events and MUST inform New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. of the full nature of their condition before participating.
- All New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 or older) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. : It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of New Bohemian Tours s.r.o..
- All tickets must be purchased before you may participate New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
- Payment,Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking ( New Bohemian Tours s.r.o.)
- New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
- New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will endeavor to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
- New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. accepts no liability for participant’s behavior and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behavior and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility. All participants in tours operated by New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. are expected to obey Czech laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. because of the Clients actions. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. will not pay any expenses or costs incurred because of the termination.
- All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behavior. New Bohemian Tours s.r.o. accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Cancellation fee / refund policy:
– Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
– Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).